This is the Linux app named Legatus to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as legatus_PreAlpha_018.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Legatus to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Legatus to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Legatus is a Java project to enable networked multiplayer play of the four main Renegade Legion systems.
Centurion, Leviathan, Prefect and Interceptor.
There is provision for Circus Imperium but no effort has been spent on this system as yet. The games can currently only be played with human opponents.
AIs for the different games are being worked on but they are time consuming.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/legatus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.