This is the Linux app named leJOS whose latest release can be downloaded as leJOS_EV3_0.9.0-beta.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named leJOS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONleJOS is replacement firmware for LEGO Mindstorms EV3, NXT and RCX bricks. Yes, you can program a LEGO robot with Java!
- program a LEGO EV3, NXT, or RCX robot using Java
- develop code in Eclipse
- a full featured robot library including navigation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lejos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.