This is the Linux app named Lep-MAP3 whose latest release can be downloaded as binary+code.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lep-MAP3 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lep-MAP3 is a novel and free software for linkage mapping. It can construct linkage maps on very large number of markers and individuals on single or multiple families. Especially, it supports whole genome sequencing data even with low sequencing depth.
If you use Lep-MAP3, please cite
P. Rastas. Lep-MAP3: Robust linkage mapping even for low-coverage whole genome sequencing data, Bioinformatics. 2017, 33(23):3726-3732. https://doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/btx494.
Please note Lep-Anchor for anchoring genomes with Lep-MAP3 linkage maps http://sourceforge.net/projects/lep-anchor
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lep-map3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.