This is the Linux app named LFS Website Tools to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as LFS_Website_TOOLKIT_Package_2008-07-06.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LFS Website Tools to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LFS Website Tools to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A small collection of PHP scripts for your website to provide several functionalities for Live for Speed, such as reading all server information, show which members of a team are online and so on.
- Show stats of your LFS Server on your Website!
- Easily let everyone see, who of your team is currently racing!
- Easy to set up, runs on every web server capable of executing PHP scripts.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lfswebsitetools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.