This is the Linux app named LGML whose latest release can be downloaded as LGML-0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LGML with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LGML is a GML parser under the LGPL license. The aim is to parse a GML document or fragment in order to get a WKT output. 2D and 3D inputs are both handled, but it is not permitted to have mixed geometries. The caller can choose if the input coordinates are parsed as X, Y, Z (if present) order, or Y, X, Z (if present) order. The willing of the project is to be a starting point useful for developers that need to parse GML objects in order to use them, for example, in the context of OGC catalogue projects. The library is compiled using Java 1.5 or 1.6. For now, supported inputs are: LineString, MultiLineString, MultiPoint, MultiPolygon, Point, Polygon, MultiSurface (in an experimental way: the only child object handled is Polygon). At the following URL:
is exposed a minimal web interface in order to test it.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lgml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.