This is the Linux app named libagents whose latest release can be downloaded as libagents-1.0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libagents with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONlibagents is a C++11 implementation of the "Actor Model" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actor_model). The libagents API allows for a natural decoupling of the core application logic from the application shell, thus facilitating the development of easily portable applications.
* gcc-4.9.1_x86 (Qt-5.4.2_windows_x86) on WinXP_x86, Win7_x86, Win8.1_x64
- implements the actor model
- asynchronous multi-threaded actors/agents
- targeted messages and broadcasted messages, mesages can be scheduled
- pure C++11 implementation, only the STL is used
- extensive documentation
- permissive free software license
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libagents/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.