This is the Linux app named libd20 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as libd20-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libd20 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
libd20 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONlibd20 aims to implement the d20 4e rules, in a way suitable for use in software projects -- due to licensing issues with the d20 rules, it will not include certain things, such as a reward system or leveling rules.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libd20/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.