This is the Linux app named libdemo to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as demo-20200201.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libdemo to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
libdemo to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:'libdemo' implements several C functions and Objective-C classes which can be used to create beautiful SDL2/OpenGL2.0-based demos and games for Linux. It includes 3 examples which feature:
- 2D snow & rain;
- lightning (electrical spark) & noise effects;
- stars & meteors;
- semi-3D galaxy;
- plain C functions for matrix/vector ops - translate, scale, rotate (no glm/C++/template garbage!);
- using Vorbis & Opus decoders for playing background music and one-shot sound effects;
- using WebP images as GL textures;
- using CPIO archive as a liked-in resource container;
- using Hermit utility for creating AppImage-like standalone distributions.
This is a hobby project and was not intended to turn into something big, so don't expect too much. Also, there're no docs (sorry). However, the code is clean and doesn't use anything beyond basic Objective-C (no GNUstep is required!).
Developers, End Users/Desktop
C++, C, Objective C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libdemo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.