This is the Linux app named LibDetector whose latest release can be downloaded as LibDetector_win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LibDetector with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
With this program, you can know which libraries an EXE file needs to work.
- Find out which libraries (DLL, OCX or AX) an EXE needs to work
- Find out what each one of the libraries is for
- Find out which winetrick(s) (for Mac and Linux users) you need to install each one of the libraries
- Save your own description/winetrick for a library inside the program
- Export/Import your custom data about a program (Description/Winetricks)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libdetector/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.