This is the Linux app named libfgen to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as libfgen-0.1.16.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libfgen to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
libfgen to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:libfgen is a library that implements an efficient and customizable genetic algorithm (GA). It also provides particle swarm optimization (PSO) functionality and an interface for real-valued function minimization or model fitting. It is written in C, but can also be compiled with a C++ compiler. Both Linux and Windows are supported.
- Fast and efficient GA implementation with a fixed population size.
- Customizable GA with multiple selection, mutation and crossover types.
- Application can provide custom seeding, mutation and crossover operators.
- Thread-safe and can use multiple threads for fitness calculation or an archipelago of concurrent genetic algorithms.
- Particle swarm optimization algorithm with API similar to that of the GA.
- Higher level easy-to-use model fitting and function minimization interface that uses the GA or PSO.
- Tested on real-world datasets (fitting orbits of exoplanets to stellar radial-velocity data).
- Clear API with documentation provided (html).
- Command line and graphical example programs provided.
- Examples include the Travelling Salesman Problem, linear genetic programming and texture compression.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libfgen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.