This is the Linux app named libgit2 whose latest release can be downloaded as libgit2v1.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libgit2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
libgit2 is a portable, pure C implementation of the Git core methods provided as a re-entrant linkable library with a solid API, allowing you to write native speed custom Git applications in any language which supports C bindings. Libgit2 is developed with CMake, and this is be the easiest way to build a binary from the source. The CMake build system provides lots of options to configure the libgit2 build for your particular needs. It’s highly recommended that you build libgit2 as a static library for Xcode projects to simplify distribution significantly. libgit2 is used for powering Git GUI clients, such as gmaster and GitKraken and on Git hosting providers such as GitLab, Azure, GitHub, DevOps, among others. By clicking "merge pull request", we perform the merge. It is licensed under the GPLv2 license, so you can link it in its unmodified state with any type of software without releasing its source code.
- 100% cross-platform, fully portable, linkable library
- With language bindings like LibGit2Sharp (.NET), pygit2 (Python), NodeGit (Node) and Rugged (Ruby)
- Builds out of the box with no dependencies. Works in embedded devices and iOS
- Written with portability in mind. Builds in GCC, Clang and MSVC
- GPLv2 with Linking Exception. Link with open and proprietary software, no strings attached
- Manage Git repositories using the programming language you prefer
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libgit2.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.