This is the Linux app named libGPS4j2me to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as libGPS4j2me-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libGPS4j2me to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
libGPS4j2me to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A Java Framework for connecting to and exchanging data from GPS units to J2ME Mobile Devices. Serial and Bluetooth connections to GPS devices. Support for NMEA-0183 GPS Standard. An Observer-Design Pattern makes the library extendable. Based on GPSlib4j.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libgps4j2me/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.