This is the Linux app named libjoyevent to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as libjoyevent-0.2.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libjoyevent to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
libjoyevent to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe libjoyevent library transparently intercepts joystick events, simultaneously modifying/masking/logging/generating fake X11 keyboard events as a response to each joystick event based on dynamically selectable configuration profile.
- Transparently convert joystick axis and button events to X11 keyboard events
- Transparently modify joystick axis and button events
- Mask out joystick button and axis events
- Multiple selectable profiles per application
Non-interactive (Daemon), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libjoyevent/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.