This is the Linux app named libPGF to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as libPGF-codec-and-console-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libPGF to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
libPGF to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe Progressive Graphics File (PGF) is an efficient image file format, that is based on a fast, discrete wavelet transform with progressive coding features. PGF can be used for lossless and lossy compression. It's most suitable for natural images. PGF can be used as a very efficient and fast replacement of JPEG 2000.
- Lossy and lossless compression
- Very efficient encoding and decoding
- Region of interest support available during decoding
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libpgf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.