This is the Linux app named libpop3 whose latest release can be downloaded as libpop3-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libpop3 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
libpop3 is a very light POP3 library for C. It allows to list, fetch and remove messages from a POP3 mailbox. This library is using the RFC1939 as reference, and uses most basic POP3 commands to provide maximum compatibility across different servers.
libpop3 is written in pure ANSI C89 without any external dependencies, thus it can be compiled and used on anything, anywhere.
Since it is very light, it is designed to be used as a static library (but you could just as well incorporate its code right into your project).
- list, fetch, remove messages from a POP3 mailbox
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libpop3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.