This is the Linux app named libqtcp whose latest release can be downloaded as libqtcp-1.0.0-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libqtcp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The project is based on Qt framework. It wraps the capabilities related to networking in simple to use, service based server and client configurations.
The library starts with the tcp protocol as it is implemented in the QtNetwork module and creates two top level managing structures: a client and a server. Both support multiple connections that may or may not be encrypted.
On top of this basic framework we implement the service support. Any server may host any number of services that are identified by their names in the client-server connection.
The source contains simple igu8i based implementations for both a client and a server.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libqtcp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.