This is the Linux app named Library and GUI for Apples iPod whose latest release can be downloaded as gtkpod-2.1.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Library and GUI for Apples iPod with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Library and GUI for Apples iPod
gtkpod is a platform independent GUI for Apple's iPod using GTK. It allows you to import your existing iTunes database, add songs, podcasts, videos and cover art, and to edit ID3 tags. libgpod is a library allowing direct access to the iPod's conte
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtkpod/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.