This is the Linux app named LibrePlan whose latest release can be downloaded as libreplan_1.4.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LibrePlan with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LibrePlan is a collaborative tool to plan, monitor and control projects and has a rich web interface which provides a desktop alike user experience. All the team members can take part in the planning and this makes possible to have a real-time planning.
LibrePlan is open source and you can download, install and customize it for free.
* Open source solution
* Collaborative & web based software
* Multiproject focus
* Real time planning
* Collaborate with other companies
* A comprehensive set of features
* Homepage: http://www.libreplan.com/
* On-line demo: http://demo.libreplan.org/
* Ask a question: http://ask.libreplan.org/
* Bugtracker: http://bugs.libreplan.org/
* IRC channel: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#libreplan
* Development wiki: http://wiki.libreplan.org/
* Mailing lists: http://sourceforge.net/p/libreplan/mailman/
* Source code: http://github.com/Igalia/libreplan
- Multiproject management. It offers a global vision of the company managing several projects sharing resources.
- Group resource allocations: dynamic groups based on criteria.
- Flexible calendars.
- Configurable Gantt chart from Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Resource Breakdown Structure (RBS) chart.
- Overload resource allocation control.
- Earned Value Management.
- Cost analysis based on work reports.
- Integration with other NavalPlan instances and third-parties.
- Other functionalities: materials, quality forms, project templates, planning scenarios, multiple task progress measurement ...
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Engineering, Management, Manufacturing, Quality Engineers
Project is a user interface (UI) system, Web-based
JDBC, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libreplan/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.