This is the Linux app named licas whose latest release can be downloaded as licas-7.18.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named licas with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fully integrated framework for building and deploying service-based networks (SOA / Microservices). Communication includes XML-RPC, REST and Web Services. Other features include service protection, admin scripts, metadata, query processes, autonomous, agent-based, or self-organising.
Special to the system are its AI and text-processing features. In particular, there is an Autonomic Manager framework with a BPEL-style execution script. Sub-packages include text or query processing and a problem solver provides a range of algorithms. These can also be used separately, but advanced programming and configuration is required.
A free All-in-One GUI allows you to manage services and function, and add your own modules. Example Apps are included and the images illustrate the functionality. The open source p2p server requires only the HTTP address and optional passwords. Small jar file sizes and mobile compatible.
- The capability to build distributed networks of (autonomous) service-based components.
- Local or remote communications, including XML-RPC, REST, SOAP or HTTP request.
- Message Bus communication system, with synchronous or asynchronous calls.
- All-in-one GUI for viewing or testing your networks. Not open source, but provided free for personal use, with a set of free services.
- Framework for adding an Autonomic Manager and policy scripts to a service.
- Framework for adding metadata, with default query and script execution engines.
- Permanent and dynamic linking mechanisms, to construct network architectures.
- Service wrapper classes allowing legacy code to be loaded.
- Problem-solving framework, allowing for the addition of more complex heuristic search processes.
- Android compatible.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/licas/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.