This is the Linux app named Life Organizer whose latest release can be downloaded as LifeOrganizer.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Life Organizer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This program is based on the Workflow diagramm presented by David Allen in his book "Getting Things Done", which allows the user to handle many different real life tasks without spending too much time with it.
End Users/Desktop, Management
Proprietary file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lifeorganizer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.