This is the Linux app named LifeQuest whose latest release can be downloaded as LifeQuest-0.3-source.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LifeQuest with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fundamentally, LifeQuest keeps track of what you need to do, and tells you what you need to do next. You simply enter the things you want to do, along with priority and date information, and LifeQuest does the rest.
Unlike other ToDo list programs, LifeQuest aims to minimise the amount of effort you spend entering information. LifeQuest is also inspired by GTD contexts and projects to help you find things to do wherever you are or whichever project you want to focus on.
LifeQuest is also motivational! Your ToDo list is a Quest, your projects are Adventures, and your contexts are Locations. (Thanks to HolyGrail for the inspiration.)
- Priority list of tasks to be done
- Calendar view of tasks with dates
- Supports recurring events
- Tagging with project and location
- Automatic "effective priority" calculation based on stated priority and date
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lifequest/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.