This is the Linux app named lightGallery whose latest release can be downloaded as Version2.4.0release.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lightGallery with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Comes with more than 120 options to customize gallery without touching core code
- Easily update the look and feel just by modifying the SCSS variables
- Missing something? Build your own awesome features with the help of powerful plugin API
- Use any kind of HTML markup without compromising the layout
- Supports any kind of images including responsive images and webP with fallback jpg support
- In-built support for YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia and all types of HTML5 video formats. Such as MP4, WebM, Ogg, etc.L
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lightgallery.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.