This is the Linux app named lightgallery.js whose latest release can be downloaded as Version1.4.0release.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lightgallery.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- lightgallery.js video module allow you to create beautiful youtube/vimeo video galleries
- It has lots of features such as automatic play/pause videos, thumbnails, posters and more
- lightgallery.js uses Hardware-Accelerated CSS3 transitions for faster animation performance
- This plugin comes with numerous number of beautiful inbuilt animations
- lightgallery.js can be instantaneously launched by programmatically enabling the dynamic option and populating by passing array of objects representing the gallery elements
- lightgallery.js supports all types of HTML5 video formats formats, such as MP4, WebM, Ogg, etc.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lightgallery-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.