This is the Linux app named Lighthouse whose latest release can be downloaded as v9.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lighthouse with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lighthouse is an open-source, automated tool that analyzes and audits web apps and web pages in order to improve their quality. Lighthouse collects modern performance metrics and insights on developer best practices; auditing for performance, accessibility, SEO and more. After auditing it produces a report either in JSON or HTML. Included in the report is a reference doc that explains the importance of the audit and how to fix the problem areas, which you can use to improve the web app or web page.
Lighthouse can be integrated directly into the Chrome DevTools with its own panel. To run it, you would simply have to select the Lighthouse panel and click on "Generate report". It can also be run from the command line, or as a Node module.
- Can be run on Chrome DevTools, from the command line, or as a Node module
- Produces reports as JSON or HTML
- Can run against any web page, public or requiring authentication
- Reports can be shared as GitHub Gists
- Extensible through stack packs and plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lighthouse.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.