This is the Linux app named Lightweight C-HTTP HTML Wrapper whose latest release can be downloaded as colibro.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lightweight C-HTTP HTML Wrapper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lightweight C-HTTP HTML Wrapper
This is my first Project originally named "CoLiBro". It is a C-HTTP and HTML Wrapper to process webdata automatically.
Some examples are:
- Receive website to check if it is up
- Download your personal data from eg. Online-Banking, Bills, ...
- Process data contained in websites eg. weather data
- Receive mass of data, especially to crawl a website?
Examples and API Documentation planned
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lw-c-http-html/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.