This is the Linux app named lilith whose latest release can be downloaded as lilith-0.9.43-bin.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lilith with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lilith is a logging and access event viewer for Logback, log4j & java.util.logging. It has features comparable to Chainsaw for log4j. This means that it can receive logging events from remote applications using Logback as their logging backend
- receive events using Logback SocketAppender
- receive events using Lilith MultiplexSocketAppender
- receive events using LOG4J SocketAppender
- receive events using java.util.logging SocketHandler
- receive events encoded in XML
- receive events encoded in JSON
- monitor Lilith log files for changes
- import java.util.logging xml files
- import log4j xml files
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lilith/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.