This is the Linux app named lilyglyphs whose latest release can be downloaded as lilyglyphs-0-2-1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lilyglyphs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
'lilyglyphs' allows authors of LaTeX documents to include notational elements of the excellent notation software LilyPond (http://www.lilypond.org) in their continuous text.
Different from other approaches it is possible to use virtually anything that can be created with LilyPond. To use lilyglyphs it is not necessary to have LilyPond installed. But you will need it if you want to extend the predefined commands with your own.
A working Python installation isn't necessary either, but allows you to use some scripts that greatly simplify the creation of new commands.
- Include musical symbols in LaTeX documents
- Access *any* notation Lilypond can produce
- symbols scale with surrounding text
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lilyglyphs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.