This is the Linux app named Limbas whose latest release can be downloaded as openlimbas_5.0.68.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Limbas with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Like Access, from basic features such as table management, form and report generator as well as charting and workflow features it can be dynamically modeled with one another to any product solution. Limbas is based on PHP.
- quickly create webbased applications
- completly webbased for allmost all browsers
- easy to use graphical userinterface
- graphical wizzards for building views, forms and reports
- support of many databases like maxdb, postgresql, ingres, mssql
- Administration tools for backup and export, rulemanagement, triggers and more
- integrated filemanager with DMS functionality
- integrated ajax-based calendar
- reminder functionality with sending reminders to users or groups
- recursiv versioning of datasets and files
- support SOAP and WEBDAV interfaces
- YII-Framework connection class for limbas
Information Technology, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Other network-based DBMS, ODBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/limbas/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.