This is the Linux app named LinAV - MediOS whose latest release can be downloaded as avlo-4.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LinAV - MediOS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LinAV - MediOS
DESCRIPTIONThe goal of the project is to create an OS for archos device (Jbmm, Av and Gmini series). We are now working on our own kernel on: www.archopen.org. This kernel can be used as a lib to create seperate apps. It also has a gui that is able to launch elf li
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/linav/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.