This is the Linux app named Linux for 68k Macintoshes whose latest release can be downloaded as vmlinux-4.14.249-mac-backport+. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Linux for 68k Macintoshes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Linux for 68k Macintoshes
A developmental branch of the Linux/m68k port, supporting older Macintoshes with a Motorola 68020, 030, or 040 CPU and an MMU. This includes most II/LC/Centris/Quadra/Performa-class machines. For hardware compatibility information, check the status page on the project web site, http://www.mac.linux-m68k.org/
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-mac68k/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.