This is the Linux app named Linux Intrusion Detection System whose latest release can be downloaded as lids-0.7-2.2.14.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Linux Intrusion Detection System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Linux Intrusion Detection System
The Linux Intrusion Detection System is a patch which enhances the kernel's security. When it's in effect, many system administration operations can be made impossible even for root. You can turn the security protection on or off online and you can hide
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lids/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.