This is the Linux app named Linux Studio Plugins Project whose latest release can be downloaded as lsp-plugins-lv2-1.1.13-Linux-x86_64.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Linux Studio Plugins Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Linux Studio Plugins Project
LSP (Linux Studio Plugins) is a collection of open-source plugins currently compatible with LADSPA, LV2 and LinuxVST formats.
Standalone plugins for JACK are provided since version 1.0.8.
Experimental support of ARMv7 added since version 1.1.4
Experimental support of AArch64 added since version 1.1.9
Decomposition of modules and new UI introduced in 1.2.0
Added CLAP support in 1.2.5
The basic idea is to fill the lack of good and useful plugins under the GNU/Linux platform.
After some contributions to other open source projects the decision was made to implement separate and independent plugin distribution.
- Plugins available in LV2 format, native X11 UI is provided
- Plugins available in LADSPA format
- Plugins available in CLAP format
- Plugins available in LinuxVST format, native X11 UI is provided
- Standalone plugins available as JACK applications, X11 UI is provided
- Highly-optimized source code for x86 and x86_64 architecture with support of SSE, SSE2, SSE3 and AVX instruction set
- Highly-optimized source code for ARMv7 architecture with support of NEON instruction set
- Source code and binaries are available for free download
Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Engineering
X Window System (X11), Plugins
C++, Assembly, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lsp-plugins/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.