This is the Linux app named LinuxSA whose latest release can be downloaded as LinuxSA-1.0.0-Beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LinuxSA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LinuxSA is a Python project that scans a remote or a local Linux machine for security vulnerabilities and then creates a report of the findings. The scan is read-only and no modifications are made to the target system.
- Easy assessment of most Linux distributions
- Simple command line
- Automated queries of the target machine
- Produces a high quality report (PDF)
- Makes recommendations based on the results of the assessment
- No modifications are made to the target system
System Administrators, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/linuxsa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.