This is the Linux app named Lissajous figures to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Lissajousasm.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lissajous figures to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lissajous figures to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a short simple boot-able program that animates some Lissajous figures. It can only run when the computer contains Bios, and when the computer is booted. The complete source code is here as an .asm file which can be compiled instantly with the Fasmw compiler. It has an interesting way of switching the computer into 64 bit Long mode. It actually switches the computer back and forth between 16 bit and 64 bit mode, easily, with an interesting technique.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lissajous-figures/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.