This is the Linux app named List.js whose latest release can be downloaded as SupportrestoredforNode6,8,10and12.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named List.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Apply List.js on existing HTML
- Apply List.js on existing HTML and then add items
- Make List.js create a list from scratch
- List.js is tiny, invisible and simple
- It adds search, sort, filters and flexibility to plain HTML lists
- No dependencies
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/list-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.