This is the Linux app named listweb whose latest release can be downloaded as listweb_0.1_doubleClickToRun_createsOrUsesAcycDirHere_or_unzipToGetSource.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named listweb with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
in a web for people who have thousands of thoughts to organize and only a few seconds here and there to do it
This is a web. Anything can connect to anything. If x is in y's list, y is in x's list, but they can be different orders (try by priority or time).
Left click goes into a name Right click backs out of a name Left and right click together selects a name Drag any name in or drag to reorder (useful if ordered highest priority closer to middle of window)
The + button adds a name, and - removes it.
You can search by parts of words like "ord sea" finds names containing both "search" and "words"
No save button. All changes are automaticly saved every 1 minute and copied to version history every 15 minutes, when changes exist. To get those versions, like if you delete or change by accident, they're the .jsonperline files in "+Root.jsonVarDir The .json files are smaller and easier to read and are the newest of each name.
- synced mobile browser version coming eventually
- regex search or any few letters in multiple words search
- (no relation to Listweb Comunicação & TI)
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop
Java AWT, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/listweb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.