This is the Linux app named LiteCMS whose latest release can be downloaded as lanai-cms_v2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LiteCMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONLiteCMS is a CMS-like system that has basic modules, blocks, and templates. It is ready to create a Web site, but it has a new way of development called "Generated Framework", a developer can generate module from a command line script.
- 25 standard modules
- Template engine
- File manager
- Search engine
- Page caching
- Access log
- Prevent SPAM by CAPTCHA
- WYSIWYG Editor
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/la-nai/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.