This is the Linux app named LiteIDE X whose latest release can be downloaded as liteidex37.4.archlinux-pkgbuild.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LiteIDE X with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Use LiteIDE development golang need to install the Go language development environment. The LiteIDE environment setup plugin allows you to quickly switch between multiple system environments for your build. Each environment has its own set of environment variables that can be used to control the build process. The dropdown in the toolbar can be used to select the environment currently being used for builds. By default, the system environment, representing the platform and architecture of the host machine, is used. The variables defined as part of the environments can be modified by hand. To edit an environment, simply click the Edit Environment button next to the environment dropdown when the desired environment has been selected. To build the compilers for cross-compilation, run the appropriate script from the Go sources directory. Code editor supports Golang, Markdown and Golang Present.
- System environment management
- MIME type management
- Configurable build commands
- Support files search replace and revert
- Quick open file, symbol and commands
- Plug-in system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/liteide-x.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.