This is the Linux app named LiveJournal friends monitor whose latest release can be downloaded as ljfriends.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LiveJournal friends monitor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LiveJournal friends monitor
DESCRIPTIONLiveJournal friends monitor. This app was designed for those peoples, who needs to track their friends lists on http://www.livejournal.com. wxWidgets framework seems to allow execution of this app on Windows/MacOS hosts as well as on *nix with GTK.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ljfriendsmon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.