This is the Linux app named LMMS Digital Audio Workstation whose latest release can be downloaded as lmms_1.2.1.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LMMS Digital Audio Workstation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LMMS Digital Audio Workstation
DESCRIPTIONLMMS is a free cross-platform software which allows you to produce music with your computer.
If you like this project consider getting involved in the project
- Compose music on Windows, Linux and macOS
- Sequence, compose, mix and automate songs
- LADSPA plug-in support
- VST effect plug-in support
- Visualization and spectrum analyzer
- Graphic and parametric equalizers
- Import MIDI and Hydrogen files
- User-defined track-based automation and computer-controlled automation sources
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmms.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.