This is the Linux app named Loan Payment Matrix Calculator whose latest release can be downloaded as lpmcalc-0.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Loan Payment Matrix Calculator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Loan Payment Matrix Calculator
A Perl CGI script which calculates a matrix of loan payments in a table for the purpose of determining which interest rate and term will best fit a buyer's needs. Working on linking the payment values to a ammort schedule.
End Users/Desktop, Financial and Insurance Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lpmcalc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.