This is the Linux app named Log2HTML to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Log2Html.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Log2HTML to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Log2HTML to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The Log2Html converter is a tool to easily convert logfiles to a readable html file.
It uses colorsets to define which colorcode will be replaced by which color.
Open the readme.txt to see how to create own colorsets.
Quake and Warsow are shipped with this.
You may use the 2 textareas to add properties to the output html files, so you may use a styles for example.
- Set a page title
- Decide how many pages you'd like!
- Display the linecount
- Edit the head and body tags!
- Define own colorsets
End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/logtohtml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.