This is the Linux app named LogicalSets whose latest release can be downloaded as LogicalSets-Sybase-1a.pdm. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LogicalSets with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is an advanced data architecture and methodology.
A comprehensive Enterprise Resource Management System. A re-usable database with rules for customization,
While being a data driven transaction processing engine, this system has very advanced reporting capabilities.
This design eliminates up to 90% of business logic due to the way the data is structured. Uses a concept called Table Sets.
Has a compound key that tells the programmer what tableset, which record which applet will view/edit the data.
Developed in SAP PowerDesigner, for (Sybase) SQL Anywhere.
Don't let the date fool you, this system is ahead of its time.
- Comprehensive Document Tracking
- Project Management
- Separate Security for Read, Edit, Create & Delete data access.
- Fleet Maintenance Management
- Multiple General Ledgers which may be grouped.
- Inventory and Asset Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- All financial transactions related to Orders, Invoices, Payments, etc.
- Personnel Management/Services
- Manage all user logins, phone, email, social media and related contact information
- Bi-Direction Joins which can store properties from both perspectives.
- Fast reference in a single field for several types of data using compound key
- Dramatically reduces program code.
- Stores all application objects with access security per object.
- Allows for advanced data imports while system is live.
- Data programmable trigger logic to make the DBAs job easier.
- Comprehensive, could do a large division of a large organization in one system.
- Adaptable to meet almost any organization's needs.
- Defines a rich user interface.
- User manageable system security.
- Open Source for third party support and modules.
- May be modified for all major RDBM systems.
- Supports Big Data by storing pointers and meta data.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/logicalsets/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.