This is the Linux app named LogScan whose latest release can be downloaded as logscan-scripts-20210913.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LogScan with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Logscan summarizes you logfiles in a quick, effective, flexible and standardised way. It runs your logs through awk, which uses an AWK-script per service. It is architecture independent, designed for use in crontab. You can even create custom scripts.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/logscan/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.