This is the Linux app named LookStrike Lan Manager to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as lookstrike-v0.9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LookStrike Lan Manager to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LookStrike Lan Manager to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONLookStrike is a tool written in PHP that manages Lan Party to gain a lot of time about the management of your Lan. You can also gather statistics of your players. LookStrike generate graphics and matches for tournaments automatically.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lookstrike/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.