This is the Linux app named Loop Maker (stable) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Loop_Maker.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Loop Maker (stable) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Loop Maker (stable) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis Program plays any looping metronome file while it allows you to record. It will then take the recorded session and cut a loop to the same time length by synchronizing the loop points. Optionally it can mix the two files as well, (Java Required)
- Cuts Audio Loops.
- Synchronizes the lengths so that they will repeat together.
- Plays and Captures Audio.
- Built In Sequencer and Song WAV Export
- Installer Available For Win32
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/loopmaker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.