This is the Linux app named MiniPacman to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as pac30jan20.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MiniPacman to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MiniPacman to run in Linux online
MiniPac is a kid friendly ASCII character version of the Pacman arcade game that plays in a commandline terminal. NOW INCLUDED WITH COTERMINALAPPS.
Pure minimalism with classic SOUNDS and 9 predefined levels. Runs on Windows, OSX & Linux.
Keyboard setup is important. You should have a short key-delay and fast repeat setting.
The arrow keys, or wasd-keys, or ijkl-keys control movement. The (x),(q) keys quit; (p) pauses game.
Includes executables and source code.
- kid friendly
- retro style & sound
- commandline terminal interface
- Windows, GNU/Linux and OS-X binaries provided, as well as full source.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/minipacman/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.