This is the Linux app named Loris whose latest release can be downloaded as loris-1.8.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Loris with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Loris is a library for sound analysis, synthesis, and morphing, developed by Kelly Fitz and Lippold Haken at the CERL Sound Group. Loris includes a C++ class library, Python module, C-linkable interface, command line utilities, and documentation.
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers
Python, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/loris/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.