This is the Linux app named loto whose latest release can be downloaded as feram-0.26.04.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named loto with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
http://loto.sourceforge.net/ hosts 4 projects of free software related to materials science and physics. They are loto, feram, compasses and xtalgrowth.
- feram is a fast molecular dynamics (MD) simulator for bulk and thin-film ferroelectrics.
- compasses searches maximum, minimum and saddle-point states of finite size dipole arrays (i.e. sets of compasses).
- xtalgrowth is an X application which simulate crystal growth of 2-dimensional hard spheres.
- loto analyzes dipole-dipole interactions in the systems with periodic boundary conditions. 3-dimensional bulks, 2-dimensional films and 1-dimensional wires can be treated.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/loto/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.