This is the Linux app named Lower Mars Image Format and Tools (LMY) whose latest release can be downloaded as LMY_20060104.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lower Mars Image Format and Tools (LMY) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lower Mars Image Format and Tools (LMY)
DESCRIPTIONLMY image codec and tools for small, 16-bit (or higher) displays on devices with limited resources. Image file size and quality rival GIF, PNG, and JPEG, but decompression is much less complex. Used commercially by Lower Mars. C/C++ and Java/j2ME include
C++, C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.